Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest gilber elimelech

Omrom Zen-10c1dr-d

5 posts in this topic

Hello 1 I purchaced the above controller, while i run the simulation on computer, it runs good. after loading to ZEN controller i got problem with displays (DO-D7) THAT NOT DISAPEARED AS IN THE PROGRAM.

Please register at MrPLC.com and we will try to analyse your problem with the ZEN display. Register at MrPLC.com Please zip the Zen program file and attach it to your reply. Tell us: 1. Is the version of the ZEN software Version 1 or Version 2? 2. Are you turning off the display bits D0-D7? 3. Please tell us what you are trying to do with the program.

Hello , please see the attached file MOTOR2.zen

Ok, I've got the program loaded and have run it in simulation. This is a pretty neat application as far as the display is concerned. Now , let's talk about your original question.

Hello ! answers: 1. the version is not written on the ZEN. 2. I am turning the display off. 3. I am trying to turn a DC motor CW & CCW depend on MICROSWITCHES connected as an INPUT. problem: after first running of 30 sec, and toggling IN0 again, all displays should be clear as they were at first time.