Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mic999

pv600 number display

4 posts in this topic

Hi, guess I am newer to this forum. I have a question about pv600 number dispay. I connect a slc502 to a pv600 with DH485. I want to display a number with 7bits(million), I can chose Data type DINT in pv. But slc502 doesn't support DINT type data. If I use two INT type data in slc502, how can combine these two INT type data to pv. Any suggestion is appreciated. MIC999

you need to scale the number in slc, you can using DDV operationfor 32 bits or you can manipulate the number using SCL (1/10000). In the pv, you can scale that number using scaling (i.e. multiply with 10000). This will solve your problem.

Use two integer displays next to each other, set the right hand display to show leading 0. The right hand integer display should also be set to 4 characters long, the left hand integer display should be set to either 3 characters, or 4 characters depending on your preference. Only problem is that 0 - 9999 will display as 00000 to 09999 You could also set both integer displays to show leading zeros which would display 0 as 0000000

What Snerkel has suggested, I have done. You can download my example here: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...s&CODE=02&id=29 Look at the GOOD and BAD counter.