Siti D

CONVERT FROM CQM1H TO CJ2M

7 posts in this topic

Hi there, I would like to ask you regarding the conversion PLC. Usually, it is not a surprise for us to get the errors occurring for the PLC conversion especially if both PLCs are not in the same compatible programming software. What I mean, currently, we have a lot of older version of PLC such as C20, C40H, C60H etc and these version needed to be converted to the newer version. However, lately we have problem converting the CQM1H to CJ2M, whereas both PLCs using the same programming software, CX-ONE software (ver 9.6).

Most of the errors are displayed like this:

ERROR: Step at rung 161 (6, 1) - SBN not defined - 4

There are 4 errors are listed referring to the same type of errors, that is the SBN not defined

Is there anyone here ever experienced this? And why is it these two PLCs also got problem for converting? Thanks all.

Can you post your original code?  That refers to a subroutine.  

Hi Michael, this is the program that I referred to. There are four subroutines affected while doing the converting.

Main program 1.pdf

I meant the .cxp file (or Syswin file) so that we can try to convert it.  If it won't let you post it, just zip it, then post it..

Well, the issue that you have is that there are several subroutine calls (SBS instructions) that call for subroutines (SBN instructions) that do not exist.  

In particular, there is no subroutine 4, 5, 7 or 9, but the code calls for those subroutines to run.  Either you are missing some of the code, or the 4 SBS instructions need to be removed.

Okay I'll check from that. I'll be posted again here later maybe. Thanks again. :-)