Nunnu

PLC & HMI

9 posts in this topic

I have some experience with Programming Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider and Siemens PLCs. I wanted to study how to work with HMI and PLCs. (My knowledge on HMIs are zero.) Therefore i would like to buy low cost small HMI can used with those PLCs. Please help me to select  a suitable HMI and show me about good tutorials related.

A lot of the HMI software have simulators. I know CX Designer(Omron) and GTDesigner 3 (Mitsubishi) do.

This might be the most cost effective way to learn. Along with the classes Gambit posted. There are a lot of good classes there actually. :slydog:

18 hours ago, Nunnu said:

I have some experience with Programming Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider and Siemens PLCs. I wanted to study how to work with HMI and PLCs. (My knowledge on HMIs are zero.) Therefore i would like to buy low cost small HMI can used with those PLCs. Please help me to select  a suitable HMI and show me about good tutorials related.

18 hours ago, Gambit said:

http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/assist/e-learning/index.html

Choose your preferred language and choose HMI.

There ia a basic and an advanced course

thanks, Can I choose a HMI to suite all Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider and Siemens PLCs?

4 hours ago, Mitsm83 said:

A lot of the HMI software have simulators. I know CX Designer(Omron) and GTDesigner 3 (Mitsubishi) do.

This might be the most cost effective way to learn. Along with the classes Gambit posted. There are a lot of good classes there actually. :slydog:

Pl. tell me more about "classes Gambit posted". I do not know anything about that.

31 minutes ago, Nunnu said:

thanks, Can I choose a HMI to suite all Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider and Siemens PLCs

There's no common suite for different brands, you need one suite for each of them.

26 minutes ago, Nunnu said:

Pl. tell me more about "classes Gambit posted". I do not know anything about that.

"classes" = "courses". Press the link and you'll see.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Nunnu said:

Yes, as mentioned I meant courses. Mitsubishi offers a lot of free online learning that can be reached at this link Mitsubishi Online Courses.

You can select language then whatever subject/device you would like to learn about. 

I know the English section at the above link to be very good. I have not tried any of the other languages. 

1 person likes this

thanks. Very good courses they have.I learn a lot. Is there free or evaluation software (GT Designer3 or other related) ?

The whole iQ-Works suite works for two months without restriction.

That is PLC motion HMI Servo inverters etc...