Storm

Having Problem With Sew Eurodrive MC07B0150-503-4-00

5 posts in this topic

My Sew Eurodrive MC07B0150- 503-4-00 have problem where the Siemens sirius 3RN1010-1-CW00 Temperature monitor relay keep Tripped, i have checks:  the motor has no problem, input power to inverter 380 volts 3 phases, Hz 50, RPM 1460, Power 9.2 kwv and A =18. i found the output of inverter less then 380 volts. please give me suggestion what to do. thank you58edeef3d8d66_20170407_1235371.thumb.jpg

When you say "the motor has no problem", how have you verified?  If your electrician ohmed the motor windings to find no shorted legs, and the drive still faults, that motor may still be the root-cause of failure.  Especially if the Siemens motor protector is tripping.  Please have the motor meggered to verify the motor health.

If the motor passes the megger test, then consider replacing the Siemens motor protector.  These have a simple purpose in life...open when the motor temperature is above a setpoint.  Has the motor protector temperature setpoint changed (or should it be changed)?  Has your process changed?  Has the motor wiring from the panel to the motor been damaged?

1 person likes this

Its has measured each phase come up value 0,01. (On motor) and for wire was 0,07. We tried to run the motor by using other wire and plug into power point  3 phases and motor was run ok each phase show 7,8 Amperes.

For Siemens Sirius temperatur monitor relay, we changed it already. Once it was connected to existing wire the tripped light also on.

I just wonder is it posible the output power of inverter below 380 ? Each phase shows 277 volts, 284 volts and 268 volts.

I have set the value in inverter according to motor name plate and started it by pressing bottom at inverter, the motor was turning. But we cannot start it by using PC from control room.😢

You can manually start or stop the SEW drive, locally, from the drive front panel.  But when trying to start or stop the SEW drive from the PC it will not work because the Siemens motor protector is tripping.  That is the problem statement?

Is this a new machine or panel startup or an existing machine that has been running properly but now has a problem?

1 person likes this

Actuali this machine has been commissioning last year, because of other problem to support the building problem we dont run it until last February, It was running properly, and now has a problem.

Edited by Storm
More detail information