said123

pump strokecontrol controlling of pump stroke using OMRON CP1LE-EL

2 posts in this topic

5971bd1dc205b_Screenshot(23).thumb.png.75971bd219f707_Screenshot(24).thumb.png.95971bd26114b9_Screenshot(25).thumb.png.aHello, attached below is what i have attached above is what i have done so far for the ladder logic when controlling a pump stroke but i cant seem to get it to work 

Im using an OMRON CP1LE-EL with CX programmer i use an analog extension board and its only capable for 1 analog device which is my pump 

is there something wrong with my ladder logic? pls help   

sorry if its lacking in information i'm new to this so just go ahead and ask me what u need to help me out 

Edited by said123

There's a few problems.

Provide a basic diagram of the set up as this program will be problematic as it is. List what the inputs are supposed to be doing also.

Also

1 - Do you want at least one pump running all of the time? Or are these a set of dosing pumps into some sort of balance tank or stream, so if the PH is at your set value, they can both be off

2 - Do you want the system to be turned off/on as a whole externally (without just cutting power to the PLC) or be able to enable/disable pumps individually, etc.