Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deswin

How to repeat the whole process in PLC OMRON ladder DIagram

5 posts in this topic

Hello Folks. I have a project about making PLC forward reverse ladder diagram. The idea about this ladder diagram is to repeat the whole process for like 30 seconds means the forward and the reverse process occur in between 30 second and complete off the circuit. So how should make the ladder diagram based on this ? any suggestion

Screenshot (16).png

You are missing al the comments, and for me it is hard to udnerstand the idea.

But if you only want your code to work for 30 seconds, you can use a timer, your code starts a 30second timer. When the timer completition flag goess on, you can put a simple and to all the lines, so the timer needs to be reseted, to be able to run the rest of the code.

the idea is I want to make the circuit run over and over again until it reached another rung that I didnt add in the ladder diagram. it's like make a loop circuit to run over and over again in limited time

You should be able to use a jump function at the end of your code with a condition that applies to why you want it to keep repeating. So the code runs through its scans once, and if the repeat conditions on the jump rung is still true, it will just rescan from the beginning. Once those conditions on the jump go false, the code will not repeat and it will move on to the next bit of code that is not shown.

16 hours ago, PenneyInstruments said:

You should be able to use a jump function at the end of your code with a condition that applies to why you want it to keep repeating. So the code runs through its scans once, and if the repeat conditions on the jump rung is still true, it will just rescan from the beginning. Once those conditions on the jump go false, the code will not repeat and it will move on to the next bit of code that is not shown.

how to establish the jump instruction in that ladder diagram so it can repeat the whole process. can show one example of ladder diagram with jump instruction. Glad to  thanks for your reply