5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have the following configuration where 4 PLC panels, with each having a Q12PH CPU and QJ71E71-100 module. All these QJ71E71-100 are connected to a HUB using straight cable. From the HUB one connection is going to an I-Fix SCADA which is already communicating with all 4 PLCs using MC protocol. I want to send data from 3 of this PLCs to the 4th PLC in the same network using fixed buffer communication. Can anyone provide a sample program for the same. Send and Receive side. I am using GX Works 2 for programming. Your help is very much appreciated.

There are FB you can download on the MyMitsubshi for that.

But why not use the dedicated instructions like ZNWR ZNRD etc. if you have QJ71E71-100 modules

On 4/10/2017 at 0:49 PM, Gambit said:

There are FB you can download on the MyMitsubshi for that.

But why not use the dedicated instructions like ZNWR ZNRD etc. if you have QJ71E71-100 modules

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have used ZP.BUFSND & ZP.BUFRCV instructions for data sending and receiving. Also ZP.OPEN & ZP.CLOSE for port open and close. But port opening completion bit was not getting ON.

IF ZP.OPEN isn't working than you should have an error

On 13/04/2017 at 0:33 PM, Dhillis V C said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have used ZP.BUFSND & ZP.BUFRCV instructions for data sending and receiving. Also ZP.OPEN & ZP.CLOSE for port open and close. But port opening completion bit was not getting 

Dear Sir.

Can you show me .dedicated instruction with ZP.BUFSND AND ZP.BUFRCV.Thanks