Vitor Prado

Alarm and Event Banner don´t show in Runtime

4 posts in this topic

Please if anyone can help me, recently I installed a redundancy in my Factory View V8.20 server, but started to show some errors:
My alarm banner and event simply disappeared and now I can not read tag from my opc server (KeepServer Modbus), I see this tag in the studio, but at runtime they do not communicate.
* Patches are up date.

Tks!

Vitor

falha.png

Well I cant really help but I had to say I like your screen!  You may need to give more info about how your tag server is handled and how you handled redundancy.

I assume you meant Kep Server, and not Keep Server. If this is the case, make sure you use the correct version of Kep Server for the correct version of the HMI firmware you are using. Also make sure the Kep Server file is in the proper folder when creating your runtime.

If you have installed a new version of RSLogix, er, excuse me, Studio 5000 for a new firmware processor, it will completely break alarms and events in a totally unrelated FTView installation if you ever touch it again.

If you did install Logix, er, Studio, go ahead and install the exact same version on the HMI server and client computers.  No need to license it, just go through the hour long install process so it can fix the totally unrelated View installation that it broke.

Or do yourself one better, and switch to ignition.