Babyblue10

Modbus rtu help

8 posts in this topic

Guys, any valuable advise for me on the qj71mb91 module? The issue is that I keep getting the error code 7360 'Exception message reception'. I had tested the loop cable is working via modscan and the rio is able to pool data via modsim to prove my configuration works but the moment I connected the vsd loop, no data get and the error code keep coming? I am using iec development software. 

There is nothing wrong with your modbus. One of the request however has a problem. 
Probably you are trying to read a Holding register which doesn't exist on the slave side.

Are you using Automatic Comms. You should be able to check which request has a problem via the intell function module monitor.
You will also see which exception error you have.

or for IEC Developer the monitor in the special function utillity

Edited by Gambit

I had modscan the holding register exist. So far now I only enable 1 node address yet return error 7360  'Exception message reception'. 

Ok than check the exception message nr

Check your intelligent function module utility

Online monitor/test

i'm trying to communicate a meter with modbus rtc communication to panasonic plc can anyone help with the programming pls.

the plc is panasonic AFPXC14R in FPWINPRO7, i have the data adresses of the meter. I'm completely new with this so pls help.

This is a Mitsubishi PLC forum!!!