Niteen

GT Designer3

10 posts in this topic

I am using GT Designer 3 for programming Mitsubishi HMI GS2107-WTBD,

I need help in writing script, can anyone provide me some doc in which they have given some examples on scripting.

also want to know about internal memory addressing(BIT and WORD) for saving multiple Recipe.

Scripting examples are in the manual. 

But why not use the recipe function for that ?

I could not find any manual with such examples. 

If you have,  pls share the link. 

I am familiar with using recipe in Delta HMI,  but not Mitsubishi.

Finding difficulties in Using internal memory or recipe no.

The GS series doesn't have the recipe display (record list) option, only seems to be in GT23 or above, did you find a work around for this? I have a GS2107 I had planned on using the recipe display to select between different distances depending on the product.

Thanks Gambit, was able to use the GT15 example to set this up, simulates ok just need to try it on the hardware. 

Hi ,am using gt designer 3 software for  gs2107-wtbd ., I need a help to set a password for a screen to access...

4 hours ago, Jana jagan said:

Hi ,am using gt designer 3 software for  gs2107-wtbd ., I need a help to set a password for a screen to access...

Jana,

In GT Designer3 open the System tab in the navigation window on the left. Expand the Environmental Settings folder and click on the Security option. In the resulting window click the Level radio button and you will get the option to create 15 levels of security (passwords and all).

With this done now when you create a screen where you can select the security level to access that screen inthe screen properties window.

security1.thumb.png.7b6a9b90dce41f810a10  security2.png.5cbe39bd72519916b6feb6f943

Dear ALL,

I am stuck for configuring recipe in GS2107 HMI.

Any one can help me for configuring recipe in this GS 2107 HMI