Amran

GT Designer 3

4 posts in this topic

Good Day all,

I got a question regarding GT Designer 3. My company have a machine with Mitsubishi Q Series PLC ( 3 CPU) connected with Got 1000 (10 GOT). I need to add a momentary button using this GOT. I have difficulty to insert CPU NO, NW No and Station No. I hope i can get the answer here.Thanks

Regards

Amran

You need setup CPU NO =0. Other value 1 or 2 setups for multiple CPU systems (Read manual). NW No it's network number, configures same as PLC and GOT side, Station No uniq address of stations for network. In my example if i need place bit for FX5U cpu, i will use CPU NO =0, NW No=1, Station No=16.Also you can mark as host one station.

58c8e9a03da74_.JPG.462fad558a77835ded557

58c8ec817480a_.JPG.86f704ed9ba57a42fea6c

Thanks for your reply. Anyway, where can i find network no and station. Are you using GX Work2 as a PLC software?

1 hour ago, Amran said:

Thanks for your reply. Anyway, where can i find network no and station. Are you using GX Work2 as a PLC software?

Yes i'm using melsoft navigator and gxw2. Network No must be same for all devices in this network. Station you configure with IP address in gtd3 or melsoft navigator.In second case parametrs wich congigured by navigator will have green background. gd.thumb.PNG.81973cfa80f873f5889a8a99c1a

If you use eth modul need, so setup in network parameters, if use built-in eth in cpu you don't need configure network and station in gxw2, just in gtd3. Anyway try to use melsoft navigator (IQ works 2.22), you can create your system configuration and add your plc and gt project.

fd.PNG.bcd3075c3ec22106b3a1282cdcc21a69.