Andrei Blagaila

CC Link Address

3 posts in this topic

I have an already configured CC Link network. My question is: Which of the attached is node 32? (I did a modification that implies that I should change the settings for it). Is it 30/32 or 32/34? I'm not sure how it works. It's an analog PT100 reading module. I also want to add node 30 with 16Di+16DTO. Can someone explain why it's written 30/32? It's confusing when you're coming from another PLC brand.

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

The first is just the slave nr. so this will start at 1 and will increase by 1.

The this is that each slave station can can occupy 1-4 stations this is where the second number comes is. This is the actual station nr which is setup on each node.

So first station will always be 1/1.
(let say this station occupies 4 stations than the next slave station nr 2 will be addressed as station 5. => 2/5 because thi first station is  1,2,3 and 4.

But If there is an error is your system you can easily find out which slave stations it is by going to your CC-Link diagnostic screen via GX- .....

Edited by Gambit

Perfect. So I need to put from Reserved Station to No Setting 28/30 and 30/32 for Stations 30 and 32. Very well explained. Thank you so much :D