4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Is there any way of changing the background color (or pattern) of a Base Screen using Screen Script. The screen doesn't seem to have the same object script options as other components. Or is it hidden away somewhere?

I have the same issue.

Trying to change the background colour on a GT2103 without having to change screen.

Currently I just have copies of the same screen with different background colours and switch screens in the PLC as required.

1 hour ago, Veganic said:
1 hour ago, Veganic said:

I have the same issue.

Trying to change the background colour on a GT2103 without having to change screen.

Currently I just have copies of the same screen with different background colours and switch screens in the PLC as required.

Hi Veganic, Thanks for the reply and work around . I guess if there isn't a way of changing the background colour by script. I will have to do the same.

I haven't done a project on this model yet and you may have already tried this, but when I convert a GOT1000 series to the GT2103 it looks like the backlight switching is setup in the System information screen. Under "Read Device Controller ->GOT you will need to input a data register and make sure the "External I/O Function Output information" is valid (Go to Selection/Sort to add). For Blink turn on d??.03, Backlight Color 1 d??.04, Backlight color 2 d??.05. I haven't found the documentation to back this up on the 2000 series so I hope it works. Let me know if it does or doesn't as I'll have a project next month to implement this on as well.