praty

Connecting a single ladder program on different pages

4 posts in this topic

I am using FX3u series plc. I want to program a  single ladder in different different pages. 

For example:  program for fx3u 4ad  adp program on one page and program for  fx3u 8DAC on another page and  some another operation  on different page but it should have link between them.

Is this possible in Gx developer or GX Work.

If possible then what command or instruction i must uae.

Reply will be really helpful..

Edited by praty

If what you are trying to do is break your code into multiple smaller programs, you can't do that on FX3U in GX Developer.  The larger PLCs like L Series and Q Series allow that.  And if you use structured projects in GX Works2 you can do some, but not nearly as much with the micro PLCs as you can with the larger models.

In GX Works2 you can also do that in Simple Project if you enable Labels. You don't need a full structured project. That's my preferred method. If you already have a simple project and didn't enable labels, you can add it back in by going under the File menu and choosing "Change PLC Project Type".

Then you can right-click the POU folder and add additional programs.

Thank you! For reply.

I'll try full structured project and try programming in it. I have not used it before but start my programming in it and surely will required your help for it.

I just have one more question that full structured project program will support in FX3U-32M PLC.

Edited by praty