Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ibraba

tsx premium

7 posts in this topic

Hello to all
Ive seen this line on a machine programm (see on attached file) but I don't understand what it means 
Can someone tell me?
I was troubleshooting the system, the couting number on IHM suddenly show many "diez symbol", meaning that counter has reached the max value while it's not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
My best regards

LADDER SNAPSHOT.pdf

That is grafcet. This code you showed is a transition between two steps in grafcet. I %i7.0 is true then the grafcet will move from step 3 (%x3) to step 4 (%x4)

What increments or decrements your counter?

Hello sir thank you for your reply

ok i understand now; iam not familiar with grafcet; that's why i did not know what this means

In the programm line concerning the Counter; it's written:

IF %IW7.0.4 "GREATER OR EQUAL THAN"  %MW1840 

THEN  INC%MD4454

Looking on variables windows; i notice that :  MW1840 is the pieces Counter,;    IW7.0.4 = Counter pv value;;    %MD4454 = Tag adress on the IHM

On the machine, i don't see a sensor for bottle counting, then i don't know what increment or decrement the counter

Hope to read you soon

My best regards

You are going to have to find in the program where they write to %mw1840. Should be an input triggering a increment on the word. Then trace the wiring from that digital input to the field. That is all i can suggest at the moment

Hello sir

I've already done what you said there's long tile ago, the alone area in the programm where i find %MMW1840 is the line showed previously

Anyway; thank you for your reply

My best regards 

I suggest, trace and make sure the wiring from field to the digital input of PLC was correctly, same with cHud suggested, and try to make additional small capacitor (less then 10 µF), make it parallel connection, please see the picture as attached. If you need more fast counting, please replace the capacitor to small capacitor (1 µF, 820 pF, etc)

If with out capacitor, the counter can not make one by one counting perfectly (some times 27, 59, 17, etc) even though the contact give one pulse only at a time.

That is my suggest.

CNTR2.jpg

Hello sir

Thank you for your reply

Let me see that again, and I'll be back to you

Thank you very much