Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clear.Mind

GOT2000 modify alarm comments via scripts

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone. I think about make HMI more informative and add to alarm's comments usefull informations. I mean change string message for alarm history. For example :  m1 bit generate alarm with comment "Main drive's left bearing - overheated". I want to add to this msg value of temerature when alarm was activated. "Main drive's left bearing - overheated" + "t=" + D100. D100 keep actual temperature. Also in case of changing setpoint, i usually generate alarm by scripts like this - "Main drive's left bearing HH setpoint was changed". But, i can generate message with "Main drive's left bearing HH setpoint was changed from" +GD200 +"to"+ D2000. GD200 keep old value of setpoint, D2000 keep actual value.
Another example: I have alarm word from inverter. For adding what kind of alarm was occurred i need to use a lot of bits.(If alarm_word==16 then GB1=1, else 0, endif ) For GB1 use alarm comment Alarm OC1. So for adding all alarms from invertor i need about 35 bits for each inverter. Will be very easy if i can use one bit for alarm occurred and just add to alarm comment decoding value from alarm word.
As i know siemens provide this functional via alarm_s and sfc52. Maybe mitsubishi and GOT2000 can do this too with some juggling?