irfan ali

servo motor drive with plc Mitsubishi fx3g positioning mode

7 posts in this topic

hi all master mind

I m irfan from Pakistan

I want to drive servo motor with plc Mitsubishi fx3g.friends how create the A.pulse and B.pulse in the programming ladder for servo Drive.

respected masters solve it problem with thanks

Hi irfan!

Register on the Mitsubishi website and download the Positioning Edition of the FX3G/FX3U programming manual. Has all the information you need.

I usually use the FX3G in Pulse and Direction mode. The Pulse will need to be on one of the first three outputs, which are the high speed outputs. The direction can be on any output. For speed control, I use the PLSV command. For position control I use DRVI for relative moves and DRVA for absolute moves. There are 32-bit versions of those instructions as well if you need your speed or position command to be greater than 32767. Those are the basics.

for reply

thanks respected master jross

sir give me of Mitsubishi website link and please give the information any website have different ladder program with simulations explain for learning

Allah give you long life

Edited by irfan ali

The website also has code samples, I don't know if there is a positioning one, but worth a look. The manuals usually have sample code in them also.

1 person likes this