alal

omron plc

6 posts in this topic

hi everybody, i have facing some problem in omron plc, like "warning: duplicate output - set & rset optipn" when i replaced the plc & upload the program. in that condition, machine is manually working but auto is not working. can anybody please help me? note that, new plc is CP1E-E60DR & the old plc is CP1E-E30DR

Edited by alal

The Warning is just a Warning telling you that you may have programmed the same output coil in duplicate. It is OK to do this using the SET and RSET instructions.

Is the RUN light ON?

You say manual is working. Do the PLC output lights come ON?

On 1/29/2017 at 1:22 PM, alal said:
21 hours ago, IO_Rack said:

The Warning is just a Warning telling you that you may have programmed the same output coil in duplicate. It is OK to do this using the SET and RSET instructions.

Is the RUN light ON?

You say manual is working. Do the PLC output lights come ON?

dear sir, lot of thanks for your reply.................the problem was old plc model was CP1E-E30DR & the new plc was CP1E-E60SDR. I think for that reason SET & REST function is not support & warning come after converting the program. but the machine manually run, that means plc output lights come ON. I also checked program online & SET related input signal given but SET function not working. Then i used same model plc & only replace the program card. note that the old one is power ckt damaged.................Thanks....alal

PLC - Program check options (you cam set what will be checked)

the problem was old plc model was CP1E-E30DR & the new plc was CP1E-E60SDR. I think for that reason SET & REST function is not support & warning come after converting the program.

For those of you following this thread, this conclusion is not correct...:disgust:

I'm not sure how to answer without more questions.

I also checked program online & SET related input signal given but SET function not working.

Is the RSET energized on the same address?

Then i used same model plc & only replace the program card.

I don't understand. Is this program card a memory card or and expansion module?

If the PLC has an expansion module then your output addresses may be misaligned. Can you post your program and tell us what is connected to the PLC?