Asad Hussain

Gx Developer 8.72 or above required

7 posts in this topic

i have installed gx developer version 8.2 which is working perfectly with FX1s. but now i need to download/upload program in FX3g PLC . and i am unable to communicate with FX3G PLC with 8.2 version. i think i need to upgrade gx developer but i cant find updated version. kindly guide me.
Your prompt response is requested in this regard.

Can you select an FX3g in the software if not you'll need to download an upgrade.
Or use GX works 2

i can only select FX CPU in it. i have also tried gx works 2 but unable to communicate with fx 3g plc. i have checked the communication cable its working. what to do now?

Are you using the SC09 cable?

1 person likes this

Again I  had this problem with the SC09 cables. Transfer set up would see the PLC and confirm successful connection but downloads or uploads would fail. Purchased an FX-USB-AW set up and the problem was solved. Your local mitsu dealer should be able to hook you up or they are out there on ebay if you are careful not to buy a knock off.

can anybody share mitsubishi fx 3g usb driver. i guess the PLC has been previously programmed by usb protocol.  please share usb drivers for melsoft.