Asad Hussain

Gx Developer 8.72 or above required

5 posts in this topic

i have installed gx developer version 8.2 which is working perfectly with FX1s. but now i need to download/upload program in FX3g PLC . and i am unable to communicate with FX3G PLC with 8.2 version. i think i need to upgrade gx developer but i cant find updated version. kindly guide me.
Your prompt response is requested in this regard.

If you go to Mitsubishi website and register your software the website will then tell you there is a version update for your software and offer the download. I just went through this about 3 weeks ago. You will have to register a user, etc, but it was easy. Currently using GX Developer-FX VErsion  8.91 for the same reason as you describe.

Edited by Mortoch

Buy the new version of GX Works 3. It includes the installers for GX Works 2 (new software for the FX series) as well as GX Developer, and in the US at least is fairly inexpensive.

1 person likes this

On 1/26/2017 at 7:18 AM, Mortoch said:

If you go to Mitsubishi website and register your software the website will then tell you there is a version update for your software and offer the download. I just went through this about 3 weeks ago. You will have to register a user, etc, but it was easy. Currently using GX Developer-FX VErsion  8.91 for the same reason as you describe.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FOR FX3U SERIES PLC

On 26.1.2017 at 2:18 PM, Mortoch said:

As you are quoting yourself, follow the steps...