lamboom

.IAG Object files for Library Project

13 posts in this topic

I downloaded Sysmac Library the other day.. looking for these IAG object files, used in an Omron IAG Library: V436-E1-01:

http://www.edata.omron.com.au/eData/NA/V436-E1-01.pdf :

1) IAG library file (for Popup page):     File name: DeviceWindowIAG_114A_E_MCTest Run_Popup.iag

2) IAG library file (for 7/ 9 inches):      File name: DeviceWindowIAG_114A_E_MCTest Run_9inch.iag

3) Axis Information Acquire FB:          File name: IAGCont_DeviceWindow_ReadDeviceName_V1_0.sir

4) Manual Operation FB:                    File name: IAGCont_DeviceWindow_MCTest Run_V1_0.sir

The above are not in the Sysmac Library… Does anyone know where they are.. and how I might be able to download them?

1 person likes this

Your Omron technical support person can provide the files.  That's where I got them from.  

1 person likes this

Tom_b_ie -- Hi..  I wish I did.. Looks like a great source for everything!   I'll see if I can find them

Edited by lamboom

Does anyone use the Omron .IAG files in their projects? If so where can I get them from? I see 'Practices Guide' but nowhere does it say where to get these from. I checked the link embedded in one of the previous posts and most of the files are from 2016 (which seems like ages ago).

I use them all the time.  The Omron US website has the latest version of the Standard IAGs.  The Omron standard IAGs haven't changed in a long time, i think the archive name was 114B. 

You can make your own as well. 

Also Omron France has a bunch on their website as well.

Do you mean the safety system monitor library?

1 hour ago, photovoltaic said:

Do you mean the safety system monitor library?

I guess so. I am really just interested in the IO monitor shown in the attached page from the manual.

2021-09-21_15-58-23.bmp

All of the existing IAGs created by Omron are available at the link I shared earlier.

Keep in mind that the new runtime version 1.15 has a safety monitor function built in it, that may replace what you are trying to do with this IAG.