innoaloe

C200H-LK401 on CS1

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I want to ask if anyone have experience on this. So I want to mount C200H-LK401 combined with CS1 PLC.

But the PC Link communication is meant to be done with another C200H PLC using C200H-LK401 also.

Now the thing is, in CS1 PLC, LR Address Area is converted to CIO 1000 and so on. Will the PC Link still works to C200H? Like CIO 1000 from CS1 will be mapped to LR0 in the other C200H.

Thanks in advance

@Jay Anthony just mentioning you here in case you know something about it, since I saw you posted similar things in PLCTalk before.
Sorry to disturb :D

LR is old - go to a modern PLC system and use CX-Integrator. Just doing that at thje moment 0on a big job.

I do not think that will work but Jay will know.

Just now, BobB said:

LR is old - go to a modern PLC system and use CX-Integrator. Just doing that at thje moment 0on a big job.

I do not think that will work but Jay will know.

Hi @BobB. Yes, actually I intended to replace it to ControllerLink instead of keeping the old PC Link.
But the customer is against it at the moment.

It will work.  The CS1 will use CIO1000-CIO1063.  The C200H will use LR00-LR63. (Done it before.)

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Jay Anthony said:

It will work.  The CS1 will use CIO1000-CIO1063.  The C200H will use LR00-LR63. (Done it before.)

Thanks for confirming Jay, gonna go on with it now :D