BN3

Omron PLC help programming

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i am new to the forum and very new to the PLC's i was not sure where to post my request so if i did something wrong please just ignore it.

My problem is that i have a project with a PLC Omron CPL1 and i have the CX programmer in my PC, the problem is that i am very far from getting to know the Ludder language, so as to have the work done.  Also i can't get any help from other experienced collegues because they demand quite a lot of money for the project. Which is this i want the PLC to give two commands in two relays in some specific time every day, eg, in 05:15 in the morning the out 100.00 must be on for 59 seconds and then stop after that 05:30 in the morning the same output must be on for 58 seconds, next in 05:45 must be on (100.00) for 57 seconds, till the 13:00 hours when the 100.00 will be on for 29 seconds and then on in 13:15 same output will be on for 30 seconds, again 13:30  (100.00) on for 31 seconds continusly till 21:00 hoiurs when the output 100.00 will get on for 60 seconds. Later at 00:00 in the midnight the second output (100.01) of the PLC will be on for 60 minutes. All together the commands are 65 and this must be repeted every day. Actually it is just a day timer with two output commands, i went through the videos and some manuals i found in the internet but as i said i am a very new to this staff, if anyone can help, i'd really appreciate it.

TKS

BN3

BN3,

Welcome to the forum.

Before you go too far with your project, understand a PLC real time clock is not very accurate.

Please see the specifications below for the CP1L clock.

Real_Time_Clock_Specification.jpg

Thanks, for your help, i do know that which is not really problem since all i need is the on and off time to be reperated every day with the intervals i have programmed every 15 minutes. If this will on/off will transfered 5 min. before or after the real time that is not the problem.

regards