TomZ

E600 Program

7 posts in this topic

How do I download the program off my E 600 HMI. And dose anyone have the wiring digram for the E 600

Edited by TomZ

Use serial transfer to download program. In TRANSFER- COMMUNICATION PROPERTIES- you can select serial transfer and properties. 

Use serial cable.config-

PC side- 2-3-5

HMI side- 2-3-5

1 person likes this

E Designer 6 or 7

1 person likes this

Do you want to download or upload the program (to or from the computer)?

1 person likes this

I have to Download the program from the E600 HMI and upload it to E1062 HMI

OK, for the E you need a straight cable (2-2, 3-3 and 5-5) - the E-series used "modem" type serial ports

For the E1000 I would highly recommend Ethernet since serial takes a LONG time. But if you need serial than you'll be needing a crossover cable (2-3, 3-2 and 5-5) since the E1000-series uses "PC" type serial ports.

To get the program for the E you need to enter transfer and then "Receive" if I remember correctly. Then convert it to E1000. To be able to use a E1000 series terminal you will need E-Designer 7.

P.S. In E/E1000 "Download" equals transfer TO the terminal, while "Upload" equals transfer FROM the terminal (same as Mitsubishi PLC's).

Edited by kaare_t
Abbreviations

I need an assistant in similar thing from this topic.. anyway I need to get software from E-600 to PC using E-Designer.. I installed 7.5 ver. but I am not sure which communication cable I should use so I can connect to my laptop.. there is RS232 and RS422 option on E-600. I there any option to set up connection to be USB(laptop) to RS232/RS422(E-600) ??

Thank you in advance!

1.jpg

2.jpg