christophertedjo

making a triangle

8 posts in this topic

i have done the programming of triagnle,

first the motor x move 65536 pulse to right, then motor y moves 65535 pulse to top, and then both motor interpolates to 0 pulse.

but why when both of the machine interpolates, the x axis motor move slightly faster at first (making a small straight line) but connected at the destination position.

mrplc.PNG

Can you tell us more about your system Setup?

@Gambit ok. so here i have a Q02HCPU that control a QD75D4 motion controller. the motion controller controls 2 motor, MR-J3-20A (as axis) and MR-j3-40A as(y axis)

i set the program and parameter via GXworks 2

here is where i set the position addresses for both motor. 

image"1" shows the positioning data for axis 1 and image"2" for axis 2

the triangle i made : - 1st axis 1 move to 65536 pulse, then axis 2 move to 65535 move, then both motor interpolates to back into 0 pulse position

the triangle start at 0 pulse.

mrplc2.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

Have you checked if ALL the parameters of both Axis are the same?
For instance the Command in position range or the Bias Speed at start

Perhaps the problem is the interpolated motion is starting when the vertical axis says 'in position' and not 'complete'.  In position signal says you are 'almost' done, and you specify the in position window in the axis settings.  So the interpolated motion may be starting its acceleration while the vertical axis is slowing to a stop.

@Crossbow i set the program after the motor done moving before the interpolated step. i also try to test 1 by1 movement and pause for 1 sec then continue to making diagonal. the acceleration should be done before the motor starting the interpolation.

the result still the same.

any suggestion?

Acceleration is NOT done before the motion begins.  Interpolation starts when motion starts.