applecruncher1

Communication of STAHL MT-40 and S5 PLC

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

It seems that our HMI and S5 PLC has problems communicating. The error "H-DB is not available" keeps appearing on the MT-40. I think the cause is the missing handling blocks (Please see picture below). When I checked our PLC program, I cannot find them anywhere in the S5 PL at allC. Should it be that the S5 PLC download these blocks from the MT-40 HMI?

STAHL.PNG.ffe8c0318235cff2e25293b7e543fe

The CPU modules for the IS1+ framework bolster the most well-known correspondence conventions, for example, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET and EtherNet/IP. Copper links or fiber optics are utilized for correspondence, and framework excess can likewise be included.

The power module gives a naturally protected power supply and, similar to some other module, can be associated and detached in perilous regions. IS1+ CPU and power modules supply up to 16 I/O modules with naturally safe power and associate with all regular computerization frameworks.

RS485, or RS485-IS in Zone 1, is utilized for imparting by means of PROFIBUS DP and Modbus RTU. Quick, obstruction free "Ex operation is" 100 MBit/s fiber optics are utilized for the Mechanical Ethernet association by means of Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP and PROFINET. Framework excess or reconciliation into an optical ring to expand accessibility can likewise be upheld, contingent upon the convention.

An extensive variety of diagnostics is accessible either through a different administration transport or by means of the important procedure transport. These diagnostics can be effortlessly incorporated into plant resource the executives frameworks by a powerful DTM.

Information transmission for PROFIBUS DP V0/V1 HART, Modbus RTU, Mechanical Ethernet with Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET

Extensive variety of diagnostics and HART straightforwardness for coordination into plant resource the board frameworks by means of administration transport and DTM

"Ex I" naturally protected or "Ex operation is" intrinsically sheltered fieldbus interface for adaptable use in perilous territories