aliakbar

CONFIGURATION PLC

18 posts in this topic

HELLO DEAR I AM NEW IN MITSUBISHI AND I WANT TO START WITH PLC Q12PRHCPU .

I WORK WITH GX DEVELOPER BUT I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN CONFIGURE MY HARDWARE IN PLC .

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THIS PROBLEM

It's impossible for us to say with that small amount of information. What hardware are you having difficulties with? Are you trying to set up the IO's of hardware cards for the CPU? If so, what cards do you have, and what have you done so far?

HELLO kaare_t

I HAVE ONE Q12PRHCPU REDUNDANT WITH TWO SUB RACK I WANT TO CONFIGURE PLC BUT I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I CAN DO THIS ITEM .

( MY HARDWARE (Q61P AND Q12PRHCPU , QJ61BT11 , QJ71E71-100)*2 PLUS 2 XT1H-BT ).

What software are you using? What have you done so far (screenshots)?

i work wih gx developer

Edited by aliakbar

OK. What have you done so far (what specifically are you having problems with)? Screenshots?

Q12PRH is meant to be a redundant CPU, i expect you need two of them to build a system.  And the manuals explain this quite clearly if you review them.

HELLO TO EVERONE!!
Could someone please help me find a special relay command (not a real relay) that stays activated when it receives a pulse from a NO contact (X0), and desactivies when it receives a second pulse from the same NO contact (X0)?
I hope you understand me... Help please....

Jhona, stop posting the same question multiple times.  And do NOT add it to a post about a different topic.  It has no bearing on this topic.

@Jhona Daniel Take a look at the picture bellow. Use X0 instead of X1702 and put it in place of SM400. Eliminate M301 and M5203-04-05 and use a L1 (latch relay). You don't need B1702. It basically sets and resets the L1 latch relay at every pulse it receives. 

Untitled.jpg

hello dear

i have one redundant cpu q12prhcpu and two ST1H-BT CC LINK V1/V2 HEAD station with few iI/O card connected to these head module.

i want to know how i can define this two head station to cc link .

1.png

i want to know where i must to define our cards that installed on head station

2.bmp

If you have a CC-Link card attached to the CPU rack, you need to know which slot it is in, as well as the other cards in the rack.  That will help determine the head address to set your CC-Link master on the screen you showed above.

my cc-link addres is 20h

in my rack first power supplyq 61p and then q12prhcpu and after that QJ61BT11N  and at the end is  qj71e71-100 .

Back on the CC-Link setup screen, you see a red button near the bottom that says Station Information?  That's where you define the slaves on the network.

okey but i can not understand how this item works

i have two node that connected to cc-link in the number one i have 3 analog input 3 analog out put and 4 digital input module

and in number two 4 analog output cards i have

i do not know hove i can configure these item

d.png

ST hardware has its own configurator.  What you need to set in GX Developer is the type of station and its data size.  The manuals for the ST should show you how to set it up, and explain what settings to make in GX Developer to make it work.

GX Developer only wants to know what type of station and number of stations occupied.  You need that information from the ST manuals and ST configurator.