Dev123

GOT2000 Project language switching

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Can anybody suggest me process to make toggle switch to switch the project language? I would like to make a project in more than one language and customer required language switching button.

Thanks.

That is very easy. All you need to do is set a register for the language switching in the system settings.

Then make a word set with the lnaguage number you need. All the country flags are available in GT designer

1 person likes this

Hello Mr. Gambit,

Thanks for your response. could you please explain more in details? actually I am new with Mitsubishi and I made program without creating comments list so does I need to create comment group and assign this word address to it? It will be hateful if you could explain in sequence flow. Also see the screen shot.

Thanks.

CommentsList.JPG

LanguageSetting.JPG

Screen Which language need to change.JPG

Looks like tour almost there. All you need to to is make word switch(For style would use a country flag) which sets D322 to 1 2 3 etc.
Don;t open your comment file but only select it  rightmouse click =>properties. You should now be able to add Columns. Which will represent language 2 3 4 etc

So when you now open your comment list there should be multiple Columns aech one representing a language

Edited by Gambit
1 person likes this

Hello Mr. Gambit,

Thank you for your valuable information. The information you given is helpful for me.