sahilgupta1527

how to allen bradley plc rslogix 1500 with VFD

5 posts in this topic

Please do not double post. If you want help, you might want to try and explain what you are asking.

On 9/27/2016 at 6:58 AM, Armadillo852 said:

Please do not double post. If you want help, you might want to try and explain what you are asking.

how to make a  ladder logic for  speed control of induction motor using VFD powerflex4m 

i need a program to control a speed of a Induction motor by change the frequency ... in the VFD 

kindly send me a ladder logic diagram on 1500 rslogix AB ,.. i m student in college this is my project work in vacation 

Please demonstrate that you have read the manuals relating to the PLC and the VFD. Post PDF diagrams of your electrical control wiring. Post a zipped copy of the PLC ladder logic you have developed so far. Note where you arre having problems including steps you have taken to troubleshoot. Until you have done these things do not expect much help (especially since you are a student and this should be a learning experience for you.)

SAHILGUPTA1527...you have posted this same request in 3 different areas of this forum all with the same results...others about ready to support you, but your question is vague and obtuse.  Then you add that you are a college student, this is a project, and you are on vacation.  

I sure hope your professor does not monitor this forum.