sahilgupta1527

how to allen bradley plc rslogix 1500 with VFD

4 posts in this topic

Please provide the manufacturer and part number of the VFD.  I assume Logix + 1500 => MicroLogix 1500.

On 9/27/2016 at 4:01 PM, kaiser_will said:

Please provide the manufacturer and part number of the VFD.  I assume Logix + 1500 => MicroLogix 1500.

how to make a  ladder logic for  speed control of induction motor using VFD powerflex4m 

i need a program to control a speed of a Induction motor by change the frequency ... in the VFD 

kindly send me a ladder logic diagram on 1500 rslogix AB ,.. i m student in college this is my project work in vacation 

You want someone from this forum to send you a PLC ladder logic program for a MicroLogix 1500 PLC that can control the frequency of a PowerFlex 4M VFD, and this information is to be used for project work while you are on vacation.  

I suggest you do what most everyone else on this forum has done in the beginning...research the literature A-B/Rockwell has available (possibly they have the program example you desire just waiting for you).  Actually, the amount of programming for this is so minimal that a program example is more than needed.