kak0s

Micrologix 1000

13 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I am getting this fault when I am trying to load one of my program and set to run mode. 

I have the same plc and I have not had this problem again.

1761-L16BWA

Any suggestions ? I think this plc is older than the other I have. 

micrologix.png

Post the program you are trying to download. The .RSS file.

0010 INCOMPATIBLE PROCESSOR The downloaded program is not configured for a micro controller. If you want to use a micro controller with the program, reconfigure your controller with your programming software (choose

Edited by Mickey

Open the EXISTING and NEW PLC programs and verify the processor in both.  

This screenshot notes you are using Logix Micro Lite (and you have no rung or element descriptions).  Is your Logix development program a full-down license (for development and such) or a Lite license (for opening programs but not for creating new programs)?

5 minutes ago, kaiser_will said:

Open the EXISTING and NEW PLC programs and verify the processor in both.  

This screenshot notes you are using Logix Micro Lite (and you have no rung or element descriptions).  Is your Logix development program a full-down license (for development and such) or a Lite license (for opening programs but not for creating new programs)?

The program posted is not the same program in the picture in post one. ???

FYI,

The RSLogix Micro Starter Lite(free no license required) is fully capable of developing a new program for a ML1000 and ML1100.

Edited by Mickey
1 person likes this

I tried many programs that I have. The programs are correct! I download them on other micrologix 1000 and was running ok. 

25 minutes ago, kak0s said:

I tried many programs that I have. The programs are correct! I download them on other micrologix 1000 and was running ok. 

Double check the name plates (hardware) on both controllers. Make sure they are the same and you have selected the right controller under "Controller Properties" in the programming software.

Edited by Mickey

If you are still having problems then try changing the processor to a Micrologix 1000 in "Controller Properites" instead of MicroLogix DH485/HDSlave.

Save, then download.

1 person likes this

thanks a lot for your answers! The problem solved changing the processor type from controller properties!

Good to hear.

And thanks for coming back with your solution.