UDHAI

Honeywell

3 posts in this topic

hi to all i need HONYWELL SCADA EXPERION HS R400 screen developing software name and how to communIcate the Honywell plc MODEL NO HC-900(C30) and scada modbus communiction...any  one knows pls send immediately,i waiting for your valable reply

hi to all,i dont know how to communicate the delta vfd drive to delta plc via modbus communication(vfd frequency control),if u know any one pls send the sample program, i waiting for your reply.

The HC-900 exports its Modbus points into a .csv file with the HC-900 (Hybrid) Control Designer development software.

Honeywell offers utility software called "Point Builder".  Point Builder imports the HC-900 .csv file to enable the creation of points in Experion's Quick Builder software.

Some HC-900 object properties are not included, like maximum range, engineering units or in some cases, objects related to HC-900 SPPs (Setpoint Programmers) and the utility offers the opportunity to add those properties.

Point Builder is available in one of 3 versions.  The first version supports only the fixed Modbus database addressing (not the custom database) and does not support C70S redundant communications.  The other two versions support the custom Modbus database and redundancy, but the difference between them is obscure.

The Point Builder zipped files are available on the Honeywell web site (registration required) but require a password for extraction from the zip format, which I assume means that you need to buy a license to get the password.

There is a 24 narrated slide training flash presentation called "describe Point Builder Utility" on Honeywell's internal web site, but being Flash, it is not downloadable, so you'd have to have Honeywell authorized credentials to access it.  Good Luck.