timk5000

NA HMI User Alarm Screen Setup

4 posts in this topic

I have been trying to figure this out and cant seem to get it to work.

I have a machine that was developed for us using the NJ with NA HMI. Currently the Alarm screens that are displayed on Alarms are just he generic scree with small text and an acknowledge button.

I want to create a screen to replace these with more Alarm specific screens.  Under user alarms Group 1 is a list of the current user alarms there is a Page Column. I was hoping that it was as simple as creating a page for the Alarm and entering the page name in the Page column. But that does not seem to work. I still get the generic page. Is there something im missing or can this not be done.

Thanks 

Someone may have set up events so that those pages come up.  There is not a page built in for any alarms except for the alarm popup page.  So someone created those 'generic' pages and called them in their program.  

It should be as easy as setting the page name in the Page column as you say.  Check Global Events and even the Events and Actions on different pages to see if you find a ShowPage action.

I am hoping the attached images will help explain my question better.

Is the alarm popup page you mention the one on the Fault_3.pdf. If so this is the page I want to replace or at least edit.

I have tried creating the page and configuring it as a Pop-Up page type. But cant seem to get it to display it.

Thanks

Fault_1.pdf

Fault_2.pdf

Fault_3.pdf

I'm struggling with the same issue. I'm hoping someone will show us a better method.

Currently I'm using a "User Alarms Viewer" object. I've set a Visibility Animation to any alarm. You can customize the object's fonts, columns and page size. I've yet to understand if the Page column in an Alarm Group does anything. 

EDIT:  I just stumbled upon this. Where / how do we execute the ShowAlarmPage action/function. I'm sure we could put a small script somewhere but is there a more direct approach?

Thanks Crossbow! I just reread the post.

MrPLC_AlarmPage.thumb.jpg.243a178dfeca25

Edited by IO_Rack