Luis Miguel Garcia Hoo

Indirect Addressing NA Terminal

6 posts in this topic

Hi.

¿Is there a way to use indirect addressing on a NA Panel?  I need to use a motor operation template for several motors and i think is not very smart doing the same panel over and over. I have always created a screen and then reused it (on FactoryTalk View, Intouch, Schneider Vijeo)

The problem is that we don't find any article about indirect addressing on NA panels. So we dont know how to do it. On CXDesigner we used DM addressing so we could use a template instead of creating many button panels when we need to operate a motor, for example.

Its like when you use indirect tags on Intouch or Parameter files on FTV.

I fear that indirect Addressing is not possible, but in that case ¿Which method do you recommend? ¿Got an example or an article mentioning it?

Thanks in advance.

I sure hope Omron has a way to do it in there NA. They had provision for it on the NS series. Does anyone know??

Indirect addressing of array element index? Directly in screen objects- No. In page code- yes.

Indirect addressing by tag name- No. VB.net does not allow this.

Anyone interested in being contracted out to complete a Omron CP1H PLC project..

On 7/28/2017 at 1:30 PM, kklanika2002 said:

Anyone interested in being contracted out to complete a Omron CP1H PLC project..

There is a forum for sales, job postings, etc.