tunru

1769-SDN show '92' on display

5 posts in this topic

I use 1769-SDN card to comunicate to altivar 61 and 100-DNY42R I/O devicenet. I configured via RSNetworx but scanner detected only. altivar 61 and DNY42R not appear on screen. in altivar 61 indicator showing (2.1) green blingking. it's mean on line but not configure yet. same with the DNY42R. green blinking too. Could you like help me, How to configure in RS Logic 5000 ? Thank you for ur attention.

regards,

tunru

The number '92' on the scanner module indicates "no network power on the comms port", have you connected the 24vdc to the network connections?

Steve

scanner.jpg

Dear Mr. Steve,

Yes, I've connected and check the power. it's about 23.9 Vdc (+24V Red - Return Black) .it's same with the Altivar and 100-DNY42R.  Have you  idea to me again? What should l check?

Thankyou

Regards,

Arsyad

If you have verified that the connections are secure and that there is voltage on the connector on the front of the 1769-SDN but it is still showing "92", then the module is damaged.

I have seen this when 120V AC or 480V AC has been applied to the module, but it's very uncommon.

Has this module been operating continuously, or is it new, or was it purchased used ?

Edited by Ken Roach

Thankyou for your sharing information before. Yes, this PLC was stop about 2 years because crisis. 

the 1st day when power up has been to the module, good communication. I can start one inverter. but  the 2nd day when l want to start the 2nd inverter

suddenly , showing '92' on 1769 module. So, I try to check power and download the program to PLC. but still problem. and the last, l was tried to re-configure via

RSNetworx, but scanner detected only. other device not detected (altivar 61 and 100-DNY42R).

has the module damaged? 

Thankyou for your help

Regards

tunru