Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WattUp

Monitor Issues

2 posts in this topic

GX Works 2 1.54n

Q03UDV. Simple ladder. 

I have been writing this program from scratch, and it has been working very well for a few weeks now.

When I start Monitor write mode, i get a verify error.   Running the verify shows all programs, parameters, and comments match. But it's showing device data doesnt match "destination only"  

This makes sense to me though since the device data would constantly be changing. So then i start monitor write mode, ignoring the error and while most things look correct, timers and register data does not update. 

This has happened 4 times in the last week, and each time something different has gotten monitoring to work. I have tried deleting all PLC and writing fresh. Starting a new program and reading down from the plc. And just about everything else I can think of. 

EDIT: I have now tried from a different computer and confirmed the same issues. 

Edited by WattUp

Pictures for more info.  Any one have any ideas at all?? 

You see the verify was matching on all code, comments and param, but data is different as expected.  If I do a data pull from the PLC it is still mismatched because of the SM*** timers states. 

verifysettings.PNG

results.PNG

message.PNG

Timer.PNG