SPRAKS

SSI TO CP1H-XA40

1 post in this topic

Ok here are the parts list:

2 of a truck SSI transducer: Li1000P0-Q25LM0-HESG25X3-H1181

The processor is a omron is a CP1H-XA40DT-D with a CJ1W-CTS21-E (with the proper adapter to connect the two units.) 

The Transducers have there own power supplies and all the commons are connected. 

The problem I have is that I can not the transducer to connect to the PLC reliably. One time they will connect the next time they will not or only one will connect, but all ways the same one. 

I have been to Omron Headquaters in Chicago and they said it was a problem with the transducers. Turck said that is a problem with the setup. I have tried just about every setup in the world on the DM registers (dm20000-20029) I can not get it to be stable. I have even gone to the point of direct wiring the transducer to the PLC and bypassing all connections that I had, with the same result. Yes everything is grounded. The only way I could get them connected was to move the transducers magnets during start-up of the PLC, but now that will not even work. Yes I have tried starting the transducer first and then the PLC. Does anyone have any experience with this setup? any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Doug