MaticM

GX Works 3 and Simple Motion

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I'm new to this forum and as well new to Mitsubishi PLCs. I just got a Simple motion set of Mitsubishi FX5U-32MR PLC,  FX5-40SSC-S, MR-J4W3-222B and GX Works3 development software.

I'm able to start motor with "Simple motion Module setting" development program, with test mode - Jog mode. When I try to make ladder program using JOG/Inching operation function block, there come problems. I connected all the inputs and outputs as described in User's manual (Startup). When compiling i get an error (11 of them): Error    M+FX5SSC_JOG_00A    Program Conversion    Label which does not exist has been set.    0x11031F0A. The error is inside the JOG function block. As it seems, the contacts inside FB should be labeled, but they arent.

Is there any demo programs for using these function blocks?

Regards,

MM

Go to the labels -> M+ labels in the navigation tree on the left. Are module labels registered for the fx5cpu and 40ssc-s?

If not then go to the element selection window (probably on the right) and find the modules tab. Right click on the CPU module and MCU modules and select "add labels.." and it should be ok if you recompile everything.

Make sure you click the option to register local labels when you add a FB to your ladder as well.

Hope that helps.

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply, i'm still facing this issue. I checked all the options listed above. I'm posting some screenshots of the program and my error if it helps anyone to understand my problems. 

Regards,

MM

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Error.JPG

Do you have it set to display labels and comments in the display settings?

I can't spot anything wrong in the screenshots. Maybe have a look at the compiler settings regarding how local labels are handled. Or try calling Mitsubishi support. 

Hi Luke.S,

Thanks for your replys, it seems that the problem was caused by buggy version of GX works3, i have updated to 1.023Z and everything works perfectly.

Regards,

MM