Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_Slick504

Rsview

2 posts in this topic

We have a project that was written for us which has screens to display the data that is on a pallet, Part numbers and lot numbers. There are 30 pallets... 10 pallets that are numbered TA01 - TA10 10 pallets that are numbered TB01 - TB10 10 pallets that are numbered TC01 - TC10 The 3 different types of pallet (TA, TB & TC) hold different types and quantities of data. The screens and system work well, but now someone has decided that they want to be able to print the screen and the data which is on the screen. My problem is that the Engineer who originally designed and wrote the project, only used 3 screens....1 screen for TA......1 for TB.......and 1 for TC, he then created 30 parameter files TA01 thru TC10. Depending on which pallets data you want to see, the info is passed thru the relevant parameter file to the display screen......a bit like indirect addressing i suppose. I want to use the DisplayPrint command to send the screens data to the printer, but because of the parameter files...it just prints my screen layout with no data in the fields. When i attach an ordinary tag to the fields on my screen and use the displayprint command it works ok. Any help appreciated

You need to specify the parameter file to the DisplayPrint command i.e. DisplayPrint [displayname] /P[parameterfile] Alternatively, use the Screenprint command Edited by Gerry