untusoft

GX Developer installing error on Windows 8.1

9 posts in this topic

Which GX Developer version? Which error? Screenshot of problem?

If you have skype installed, kill it in the task manager. I have encountered that it can cause some problems.

Still same problem, this problem appear when starting registering USB and GOT on the Installation process.

This is due to incompatibility between your current OS version with the version for which the software has been written. It can be fixed.

I do it manually:
1. Clean the PC with CCleaner to delete temp files and to clean the windows registry.
2. Make a copy of GX Developer installator on a hard disk, then operate with this copy.
3. Consistently opening the installator folders, find the executable files in each folder.
4. Select the executable file and open a context menu with a right button.
5. Choose the "Fix the compatibility issues" item, then follow with the tool instructions. Take in account, you do not have to run the executable file, only to confirm that the issue has been fixed and to save the file with a new parameters!
6. After you make the procedure for all executable files of the installator, the you can run the installation and the installation process should be finished completely without any troubles.

Please tell me anyone when I install gx developer. This error show. 

How to fix it's problem.

IMG_20231007_043410.jpg

Edited by Ram sharma

On 10/7/2023 at 8:17 PM, Ram sharma said:

Please tell me anyone when I install gx developer. This error show. 

How to fix it's problem.

IMG_20231007_043410.jpg

As it says, make sure the user logged into Windows has full admin rights before trying to install.  Likely this user does not so the installer cannot modify something it needs to.