Proleter

Missing screens after restart S7-200

5 posts in this topic

I have a machine that is run on a S7-200 (particularly 214-1bd23-0xb0). The PLC started losing the parameters. I took the battery out and replaced it. Now, the machine stores the parameters as it should, but the TD200 lacks a display that is very important for my machine. The rest of the machine works perfectly. Is it possible that I've deleted a part of the program?

TD200 has its own program.  Changing the PLC battery should not have caused this.  There is a wizard in Step7 Micro to set up the TD200 screen.  Haven't touched one in a decade so I can't help much...

The TD 200 display will show what you have wrote on PLC program.

It is part  of program.

Maybe you lost some data...

Are you sure that you have TD200?

Please make an upload and post here.

Edited by dekor

Unfortunately the program is not made by me. It came with a machine that i bought. I really don't know where the last screen went. On that screen I could set up some very important parameters. There is section called "VIEW MESSAGES" where you can loop through the screens in all languages, and I can see the missing screen there with parameters defaulted to 0, but I can't change the parameters there.

It seems that you talk about menu TD setup accessed from display.

Please disconnect the power supply for TD ( if exist separately ) or communication cable in order to generate a restart of TD only.

Repower the display and tell us what is written on display 2 minutes after, whitouth touching the keyboard.