kingkumak

Sysmac Studio, NJ, NA HMI, Alarms problem

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem with displaying alarms on NA HMI in Sysmac Studio. I configured few alarms (see attachment "1") and create page with alarms (see attachment "2"). I have not any errors during compilation, but when I run my wizualization, despite of alarms, I can see nothing on the alarm page (see attachment "3"). Anyone has an idea how to solve this problem? Please help me :)

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Export your project and attach it here.

Without seeing more of the configuration of the alarm viewer object, we can't help.  I can't see what your expressions are for the alarms, and what do you have set up for alarm viewer's security levels?

I have used alarms on NA multiple times, and have had no problems with them.

As Mike said, attach your program.

I have to upload it on sendspace. In private message I sent to Crossbow and Michael Walsh password and link to files.

Edited by kingkumak

Your button that is supposed to take you to the alarm screen actually takes you to the HMIParameters screen.  The HMIParameters screen does not have an alarm viewer on it.  Even the button on the HMIParameters screen that says Alarms points to the HMIParameters screen (you likely copied it).  Change your switch screen buttons.

Oh my God, such a terrible mistake. Thank u for look at it with fresh eye.