resg60

Studio 5000 windows 10 bugs

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I just purchased a new laptop and it was shipped with 10PRO, I decided to give it a try before downgrading to 7. I have nearly all the Rockwell Software working with the exception of a bug in Studio 5000. If i try to go to TOOLS and then import Tag and logic comments the dialog box never pops up. the same thing happens if i try to click Save As. 

thanks

Which version of Studio 5000 are you running ?

Any chance you are running a second monitor or extended desktop ?  Quite a few times I've heard the symptom "a dialog window is not appearing", it's because the window is appearing on a now-invisible extended desktop because the window is remembering its last opening position.

Hi

I am running Studio 28.02 on windows 10 pro. I do have multiple monitors and I just tried it again with my laptop off the docking station. same results. I am now setting of a VM of windows 7 to see if I have the same results on windows 7. its very strange as everything else seams to work correctly.

thanks

I have exactly the same issue. Any fixes out there?

I had this same issue. One of two things I did fixed it. One was I had just downloaded V29. The second was I clicked and drug the designer to another screen. After it was moved the "Save As" function worked again. I would like to think that downloading 29 reset something I had accidentally set. However it is resolved on my laptop. Hope this can help.  

I'm at latest. V31.

I noticed it the other day, then it started working again. 

Now I am unable to save/ import/ export anything. 

Edited by TBDOG86