Rakesh M

Mitsubishi PLC

9 posts in this topic

Dear all,

I need to develop a PLC program for cycle operation. The logic is as follows :

When I/p 1 is ON o/p1 should ON, with a time delay o/p2 should ON ,like wise four outputs should ON , if stop button is pressed the output should stop at the current position ,them again if start is pressed it should resume with that output .

Can anyone help me with this logic ?? I am using Q03UDE Cpu..Thankyou.

You should try to develop by yourself first, then post what you have done and what isn't working so that we can help you.

yes I have developed the logic but the problem is I cannot resume the output from the stopped position

Can you upload the code, or isn't that possible?

Try using retentive timers instead (ST). Setup a range of devices in PLC Parameter -> Device (e.g. 1K, start 0 end 1000), rememeber to remove 1K from something else (e.g. Link register from 8K to 7K).

Then change all your timers from T to ST with the same numbers (e.g. T0 -> ST0).

I haven't tried your specific application in a real CPU but it should do the trick.

Thankyou for the reply I will try and let yoy know.

I don't know how to use the retentive timers in this can you help me with that.? @Mr.Kaare_t

Same as using a timer, but the address will be an ST memory location instead of a T.