simonongsk

ES:01802015

7 posts in this topic

Hi:

I am new to Mitsubishi, I have a FX3U-80M with I/O expansion, I am using GX Work 2 Structured Ladder and tried to download the plc program but failed with this error message

"Upload or Download is not possible when Data exceeds capacity of the memory cassette, Check the memory capacity setting in the plc parameters"

At the moment the memory capacity set is 16000.

Can some help?

Thanks

Try downloading but only checking the Program and Parameters options. Don't download the data memory until after you download the parameters.

Do you have a Flash/EEprom memory installed in the CPU? If so, what is the size of the memory installed? I would guess that you have the "small" memory installed hence the program is too large. Try removing the memory installed and then try again. The CPU's internal memory supports 64k program and there's also a corresponding memory with 64k capacity. But you need to have the "big" Flash memory, not the "small" one.

Dear Sir,

i am suffering another problem when i upload program from my mitsubishi fx3u plc. after checking the connection test successfully confirmation text when i click parameter program and "execute" then a message show which is "cannot communicate with the plc. execute again after checking the connection with the plc. <ES: 01802007>"

but another fx3u plc by same cable USB SC09 i can do upload and download easily. just i am suffering by one plc.

please help me Sir....

Did you upload your project to a "new" project? If so, check your connection settings again in your software after uploading in case the project download settings are reset.