HatePLC

What is HMI tag group(TIA V13) and how it works?

6 posts in this topic

Guys, 

What is HMI Tag group that can be added under the HMI tags in the Project Tree? I am new with siemens and trying to debug an HMI. The error is " ,The parameter of a function is not available for trigger 507 - Analog Edit, event 'Loaded'. The referenced object does not exist.,,,". There is a weird event set up upon loading of the screen which is causing error. Thank you in advance. Please guide me.

Hi:

You can find some "How to's" abput the HMI connection in TIA Portal in this link: http://www.tecnoplc.com/conexion-hmi-para-compartir-variables/ . Here they explain how to connect the HMI tags with the PLC variables.

there are more other articles that define the HMI variables you want to configure... Have a look http://www.tecnoplc.com/agregar-pantalla-hmi-al-proyecto/ because you will find information about How to do it...

I hope you could find your answer there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.tecnoplc.com

When do you get this error? When you are compiling the HMI code? Or during operation of the HMI?

Thanks TecnoPLC and pop29684 you were very helpful.

I was getting the error during compilation. After doing some more research i found the event was pointed to a script which wasn't copied when the screen was copied from another project. And that was the reason of an error.

Hi HatePLC:

Good work... that was a difficult error to find the solution... But you have worked hard...

How do you found the error inside the script??? during the compilation of the program?? or how to???

I was always suspicious about the event that was being called. I went through all the possible events inside Siemens, but I couldn't find any similar to which I had. Than I arranged the source project and started comparing every inch and meter and TADAAAA.......