oluwafemi

ADVICE ME

9 posts in this topic

Gooday to you over there, please advice me? can  mitsubishi VFD inverter FR-D720S-100-NA work for FR-D720S-100-E8 and does it require any software for it to communicate with the laundry machine? do you have any idea on how to program the NA inverter

2015-03-30 11.48.50.jpg

2015-03-30 11.26.35.jpg

1. I'm really not sure if the first type is a direct replacement for the second type
2. Programming is only needed if the original was programmed. If it is controlled by a unit that communicates it will need programming, if there is any parameter that is set different than default on the original one it will need programming etc. etc.

Basically it's pretty impossible to say if it needs programming unless you can extract the parameter settings of the original inverter. My guess is that some parameters was modified in the original one, hence we'll need to know which ones.

1. the first one that comes with the machine inverter ends with E8 while the other one ends with NA but all specification are the same,

2. i have set all the necessary programming parameter and still not communicates

3. how can i extract the programming from the old ones

4. the old one as got burnt, is it still possible to extract from the item that got burnt

5. can i get the E8 software that i can install in NA

note: all the front selection button from the machine is not controlling

Here are some answers to your points:

1. OK
2. OK, can you post the parameters you have modified?
3. Not needed if point 2 is correct
4. I doubt it - can you power it on?
5. You don't need software only parameter settings. See point 2.

2. parameter 1- 120Hz

Parameter 2-  30Hz

parameter 3-   50Hz

parameter 4-   50Hz

parameter 5-   30Hz

parameter 6-  10Hz

parameter 7.  5.0

parameter 8- 5.0

parameter 9- 10.0A

parameter 52- 0-100

parameter 59- 0-3

parameter 79- 0-7

all the facial panel light comes up but didn't control from the button as you can see

2016-03-06 10.55.48.jpg

2016-03-06 10.55.57.jpg

Edited by oluwafemi

1. Is pr. 158 is set accordingly to pr. 52?
2. Pr. 59 is set to remote control only. That means that you have an external device (digital and/or analog?) controlling the start/stop functions. What is controlling the inverter?
3. Pr. 79 is set to PU interlock which is good I guess in your case, you are sure that X12 signal of inverter is correct when you test it?

All in all; if all the parameters are set correctly in the inverter, then you won't have a problem with it. I would check the controlling unit. What exactly is controlling the inverter? A FR-D does not have PLC capability so something must be controlling it to allow for start/stop/interlock/speed...

1.how can i text X12 signal?

2. i can only control the machine on the VFD but the front control is not communicate, 

3. when will you get back to me the control unit,

4. since FR_D does not have PLC what else do you think can be controlling it

1. Try switching it ON and test. Then switch it OFF and test.
3. Didn't understand this, what do you mean?
2 and 4. I have no idea what can be controlling the FR-D. Maybe you should investigate this first to ensure that the controlling unit is not damaged?

1. Learning about connecting the input terminals of the inverter - STF, STR, PC or SD
2. Use Does analog inputs - 4 and 5 OR 2 and 5
3. Then define the parameter settings related to input signals

Usually washing a movement forward, backward with low speed and centrifuge at high speed.

Edited by kraykov