wendaiyu

Logix5000, ControlNet fault with code 16#0022 and 16#0203

5 posts in this topic

Hi, folks, how’s going?

On our one production line, we use AB logix5000 as master PLC and Fanuc robs as slaves.

There is ControlNet fault with code 16#0022 and 16#0203 between Logix5000 PLC and one Fanuc rob today

From Logix5000, we can see the status of rob Controlnet keep doing “IO faulted, waiting, connecting, shutting down, standby, IO faulted, waiting…”

We checked the rob I/O connection, it was dirty and loose. We cleaned and tied it up. But still the same issue.

Could somebody give us a help to figure it out?

Thanx a lot.

Press1-XFER-node31.PNG

did you find any solution to your problem??

because a i have the same problem but with a marquee module jeje

marquee.png

Davii,

While the general error code is the same, that's a different network, a different device, and very likely a different problem.

What type of marquee module is it ?     Does it have a well-known interface module (like HMS, or Hilscher) ?   Is this a new installation or one that's been working for a while ?

8 minutes ago, Ken Roach said:

Davii,

While the general error code is the same, that's a different network, a different device, and very likely a different problem.

What type of marquee module is it ?     Does it have a well-known interface module (like HMS, or Hilscher) ?   Is this a new installation or one that's been working for a while ?

yes, we use a hilscher switch (OCTOPUS II) and it is the only device that have that failure, everything is working,

The marquee is an Uticor SmartMarquee, and it's a new installation.

Hello Friends,

This is an old post but I've faced a similar issue. This is what I tried:

1. On the device tree, locate your IO, which has the fault indicator highlighted usually with the Yellow triangle as seen above

2. Double click the IO module which opens a pop up. 

3. There're 3 tabs on that pop up viz. GENERAL, CONNECTION & MODULE INFO.

4. Click the tab named Module Info and select REFRESH on this tab. If the fault persists, then check the CONNECTION tab.

5. If you still see Fault code 16#0022 then it means that either your IO isn't online/connected to the backplane or the Sereis/Revision of the IO module isn't compatible with the current version. You may have to access Rockwell's PCDC for updates related to the IO module. DOing that worked for me once with a Compact Logix PLC and IO's.

Hope this helps !!

Cheers,