Salman Sajid

System Program not exist or incorrect

7 posts in this topic

I have a computerized machine made by Pak Form Turky
few days earlier it stopped working & display the error " NO Screen. Data is saved in Screen Memory Download Screen Data using by the support Tool Then set the PT to the Transmit mode, and download Screen Data again. "
some engineers came to repair it but they were unable to repair it
after the visit of engineers, touch screen shows the screen as in the attach file
"System program not exist or incorrect"
I dont know anything about it
I dont have any source to repair it
I dont know how can I communicate touch screen with computer & which cable to be used?
I dont know where from I can get the system program & screen data
all the engineers came to repair suggested to call the manufacturer but manufacturer is bank-corrupt
Please somebody help me to resolve this issue & tell me step by step because I know nothing
Please see the attached file & help me to solve this problem
Thanks in advance

IMG_20160130_083941.jpg

This is an NT touch screen.  It uses a software package called NTST.  I think that the last operating system that it works in reliably is Windows XP.  This touch screen had a program on it that was created using NTST.  It is necessary for you to have a program file for this screen that has a .onw (or perhaps .mmi) extension.  If you do not have this file, then the screen program will need to be created by a programmer.  This will take some time to do.  I would recommend that you look to see if you have the program file for this machine and if you do not, then you will need to hire someone to create a program for you.  At that point, it would be a good idea to look at using a newer screen.  Good luck.

NTST is working on my 64 bit Windows 7 without problems.

Thanks for the reply Sir
but there is no one here that can create a program for us
I have downloaded NTST software but I dont have a file with ext .own or .mmi
only I have a CD that have a file ext .cxt
Plz somebody help me to resolve this issue
tell me the process to download system program to the touch screen
tell me about cable
also explain me where can I get system program & Cable

is there any way to exit from system installer mode on touch screen & enter system menu or maintenance menu

No.  There is absolutely nothing that can be done to fix your problem with the file you have.  We can't just magically make one appear.

You have no program, someone has to be hired to write one or you have to ask the machine builder for a copy of the original.

And no, that is the base menu.  You cannot go anywhere without a program.